Be careful of what you eat from the street vendors!

I read this from a Facebook friend. I have been thinking for some days now  if I will share it here in my blog or will just  ignore it. Finally tonight, I decided  to post it here for everyone to be aware of what you are eating especially when you are  buying from  street vendors. This is especially true if you travel in third world countries.  You can see a lot of vendors on the street markets selling all kinds of foods, fruits and vegetables. Sometimes we just buy foods  we see on the road and forget to wash it before we eat it. Lesson number one: Always wash fresh fruits and vegetables before  we put it in  our mouth.

I am not sure if this is true or not.  This  post   just serve as a warning.  Besides, we  must  always  be careful of what we eat especially if we buy it  on the street. I was informed before by a doctor that we might get some sickness  or virus  like Hepatitis,  if  for example we use the  eating utensils like  fork or spoon  of  a  person who has  a hepatitis   virus. Consult  medical experts if you want   more reliable information.

Mallya  Hospital  is  located in Bengaluru, India.
Below is the story for you to read. Be careful everyone!

“A 10 year old boy had eaten pineapple about 15 days back, and fell sick from the day he had eaten. Later, when he had his Health check done… doctors diagnosed that he had AIDS. His parents couldn’t believe it…

Then the entire family underwent a Checkup… none of them suffered from Aids. So the doctors checked again with the boy if he had eaten out…The boy said “yes”. He had pineapple that evening. Immediately, a group from Mallya hospital went to the pineapple vendor to check.

They found the pineapple seller had a cut on his finger while cutting the pineapple, his blood had spread into the fruit.

When they had his blood checked… the guy was suffering from AIDS… but he himself was NOT aware.
Unfortunately, the boy is suffering from it now.

Please take care while u eat on the road side. And please SHARE this to your family and friends. —”

Photo: GOOD INFORMATION TO SHARE… A 10 year old boy had eaten pineapple about 15 days back, and fell sick from the day he had eaten. Later, when he had his Health check done... doctors diagnosed that he had AIDS. His parents couldn't believe it... Then the entire family underwent a Checkup... none of them suffered from Aids. So the doctors checked again with the boy if he had eaten out...The boy said "yes". He had pineapple that evening. Immediately, a group from Mallya hospital went to the pineapple vendor to check. They found the pineapple seller had a cut on his finger while cutting the pineapple, his blood had spread into the fruit. When they had his blood checked... the guy was suffering from AIDS... but he himself was NOT aware. Unfortunately, the boy is suffering from it now. Please take care while u eat on the road side. And please SHARE this to your family and friends. —

 

2 Responses to “Be careful of what you eat from the street vendors!”

  1. Momee Gee Says:

    Ooh my i dont understand what i feel now. 🙁 But anyway, thanks for sharing at least… Im warned with this.

  2. Pretty Kat Says:

    Hala! kahadluk… mahilig pa ra ba jud ko mupalit ug pinya diri nya ako ng papanitan kay kapoy mag panit… sus, dapat jud mag bantay ta sa atong mga ginapalit sa gawas sa balay… hay tawon.. kalooy sa bata…

 

Leave a Reply

 

Resources

Hi dear friends and visitors!! thanks for visiting me here!! Have a great and blessed day!!




WANT TO EXCHANGE LINK WITH ME? READ HERE FIRST

Extras

All photographs used on this site, including thumbnails, are the Author's property and are ©copyright. Please do not use our photos without our permission. If you wish to use one of our photos on your personal website or blog, please send us the link to the page where it is being used and the photo must be linked back to this site. We hope that you respect the Authors' request. Thank you for your respect and understanding!

Copyright © 2013 Health, Food and Travel | All Rights Reserved

Blog Design by Simple Blog MakeOver